BE PART OF OUR TEAM!
Are you a CNA licensed in New York or have experience as a home health aide or companion? We are looking for compassionate caregivers to join our growing team. At Lean On Me Home Care Inc., we offer comprehensive benefits, flexible hours, and a supportive team. Learn more about what you can do to help make a difference in our client’s lives. If you enjoy caring for others and want to make a difference in the lives of New York’s most vulnerable individuals, visit our employment page to find a position that fits you!
Apply with us today!
Benefits of Working at Lean On Me Home Care Inc.
- Competitive pay, including shift differential, bonuses, and raises
- Full-time or part-time hours
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Assignments near you
- Paid time off for full-time positions
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT?
As a member of our care team, you will be a part of one of the fastest-growing industries in Westchester County. A career in in-home care can help launch your healthcare career and offer benefits that are unmatched in any other field! If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others and meet the requirements listed, we encourage you to apply!
- Valid New York license, certification, or training certificate for position applying for
- Current CPR certification
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, or access to reliable transportation
- Can legally work in the US
- Strong communication skills
- Compassion, empathy, and a desire to serve others
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-year experience in a similar role
Join our team and find a meaningful career in in-home care. We have a variety of needs ranging from basic housekeeping to Registered Nurses. Contact us for more information, or apply online now!